GoldMine Mobile for Blackberry
..........GoldMine Mobile For Blackberry (Edition 3.0 latest build)
GoldMine Mobile Edition puts the power of GoldMine CRM on your blackberry, available anytime anywhere. Your CRM data actually sits on your blackberry, so you are never without it.
Unlike other CRM solutions for mobile devices. GoldMine mobile blackberry edition is a full blown application, not just another web client for a Hosted CRM solution. This means you can access your data even in situations where your Blackberry is unable to get a data or phone service. However as soon as your phone is back on line, GoldMine Mobile will automatically connect to your master database and update itself.
GoldMine Mobile is highly configurable and allows you to provide Blackberry users with all the essential CRM tools to enable you to derive the greatest benefit from your salespeople.
..........Goldmine Mobile Blackberry Edition Features
- Live CRM Access Anywhere. Lookup contact information, sales data, appointments etc on your Blackberry. All important prospect and pipeline intelligence is instantly available and up to date.
- On or Off Line availability of data. Blackberry users can access data held locally on their phone even when no wireless service is available. If a wireless service is available then data will be retrieved live from the master database by wireless. Automatic background sync maintains a single data source.
- Blackberry Device Support. GoldMine Mobile currently supports a wide variety of Blackberry models. Blackberry is the most universally adopted mobile business phone platform. Further makes of Mobile devices are planned for future releases of GoldMine mobile.
- Email & Phone convergeance. When a user makes a phone call or sends an email from their Blackberry, GoldMine Mobile edition captures the details and enters them as history records in GoldMine. No communication with a contact via the Blackberry is lost. All are captured to the Company CRM database.
- GoldMine Premium and GoldMine Corporate are both supported by GoldMine Mobile Blackberry Edition. Earlier versions of GoldMine are not supported.
- Remote Deployment and Security. GoldMine Mobile is simple to install and secure remotely by wireless. This substantially reduces the cost of management of a mobile CRM solution. Remote server control enables management to remove or block access for individual users. This is especially valuable in the event of devices being lost or stolen.
- GoldMine Mobile is easy to configure. Fields and records available to users can be customised using the configuration toolbox provided with GoldMine Mobile. A consistent view of information available across office and mobile platform make it easy for users to use either interface. GoldMine Mobile blackberry Edition is provided with an "Out of the box" profile suitable for the majority of organisations. This reduces the need for extensive customisation.
- Customer and activity management. GoldMine Mobile gives users can view and edit their calendar appointments and to-do's They can create view and update their contact records directly on their Blackberry anytime anywhere.
- Opportunity Management. Your sales people can easily manage their pipeline using the GoldMine pipeline management tool set. Close collaboration between users involved in complex opportunity management task sets enable users who are out of the office for much of the time to stay in the loop. GoldMine Mobile Blackberry Edition allows you close more deals and sooner.
..........GoldMine Mobile Edition 3.0 System Requirements
GoldMine Mobile Edition is compatible with GoldMine Premium Edition 8.0.1 or later and GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.5 or later. GoldMine Mobile Blackberry Edition is available in English only.
Pentium 4 or equivalent VMware or MS Virtual Server virtual machine
2.4 GHz or faster processor
100 Mb disk space for server 2KB additional space per user
- For the Vaultus Server, we recommend either of the following:
- Windows 2000 Server, Service Pack 4 or latest
- Windows Server 2003, Service Pack 1 or latest
BlackBerry Device Requirements
- RIM BlackBerry
- OS 4.0, 4.1
- Minimum 32 MB memory, 64MB recommended
- Color Display