..........GoldMine Premium Edition 9.2.1 october 2012 (Current)
..........Overview of GoldMine 9 Premium
Focus on Customer Relationships with GoldMine Premium (GMPE)
GoldMine Premium Edition - or GMPE 9 - enables you to manage every detail of your business relationships. Opportunities to win and retain customers happen at every point of contact during the customer relationship lifecycle. GoldMine Premium will enable you to convert more opportunities into additional revenue, often by leveraging data you have already collected.
Created for medium-sized and/or distributed enterprises, GoldMine Premium delivers real value.
GoldMine Premium now includes an advanced service and support module and a newly developed, intuitive GUI to the Industry leading CRM functionality of GoldMine Corporate Edition (CE).
GoldMine Premium - Key Benefits - Overview
- Easy to learn and use. Familiar 'Outlook' style user interface
- Management & User Dashboards. Customizable for real time info on KPI's
- Automated Mailmerge from Word. for more effective communications with customers and prospects.
- Manage email via GoldMine Premium's inbuilt mail system and/or Outlook.
- Enable entire team to share and track information about customers and prospects.
- Manage all your client and prospect activities. Never overlook another sales milestone or decision point.
- Track Sales Pipeline at individual / team or organisational level
- Opportunity Manager module to track simple or complex sales negotiations with multiple influencers.
- Users can access their GoldMine data remotely via Internet from Laptop or phone.
- Universal Search. Like 'google for GoldMine. Never loose that vital information again!
- Social Network Integration for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Enhanced Outlook Integration for your main and secondary Contact Sets.
Dashboards in GoldMine Premium
GoldMine Premium comes with a number of pre-defined Dashboards. You can customise them or create new dashboads to show almost any imaginable view of your data - even include data from outside GoldMine.
Outlook Integration in Goldine Premium
GoldMine Premium provides "Out of the box" Outlook Synchronization and integration.
Fig2. shows how data elements from GoldMine Premium can be embedded into Outlook.
This means users gain a real time view of GoldMine Data from within Outlook without the need to continually switch between the two. Users can then drill deeper into the GoldMine date for more detailed information for editing and updating.
This close integration means less training on GoldMine Premium is required. Users can now gain all the advantages of a powerful CRM solution while continuing to work within the familiar environment of Outlook.
GoldMine Premium Support Module!
Reduce customer service costs and increase customer satisfaction by deploying GoldMine Premium's Support Module.
- Satisfy customers faster and more effectively
- Increase support agent effectiveness
- Lower cost of service delivery
- Reduce training time
New Intuitive Interface!
- Highly intuitive GUI
- Easy navigation
- Outlook like appearance
- Find data and intelligence quickly
Relationship Management with GoldMine Premium
GoldMine Premium Edition consolidates customer information in one database, which enables sales, service and marketing teams to view consistent data and intelligence across the entire organization.
Contact list views include preview panels for fast navigation to detailed information of every contact. Contact record tabs can be reordered to each users specific needs to displat the greatest amount of strategic information
Gain a 360 degree view of any customer record in GoldMine and effectively communicate with your entire client database
Daily Activity Management centre enable all users to manage day to day activities and email threads
Activity List preview pane visually shows open and completed activities, email communications and more
Quickly schedule calls, appointments, and to-do’s for any contact with the click of a mouse
Multiple Calendar views provide a view of each users daily, weekly and monthly activities. Group calendars enable managers to view team members calendar information
Opportunity Management with GoldMine Premium
- GoldMine helps sales professionals and sales managers to deploy a consistent sales process with visible metrics
- Helps account managers in determining which markets they sell into most effectively, Identifying competitors strenghts and weaknesses, and what sales activities and tactics will shorten a sales cycle for maximum customer orders
- Quickly create Projects from opportunity information. GoldMine allows you to track detailed information about your clients, project status, source, and timeframe of every project
- Forecast features allow Account managers to view every opportunity and enable management to see the big picture, to help keep sales cycles on target
- Compare actual sales and forecasted sales against quota's so users stay focused on achieving their sales targets
- Administer forecast pipelines in real-time for the greatest profit
Campaign Management with GoldMine Premium
- Improve effectiveness of marketing and target the right contacts for each campaign by using the campaign creation features in GoldMine Premium Edition.
- Understand your customer targets and marketing activities better .
- Campaign wizard assists identification of contacts which qualify for specific campaigns, automatically generate each user’s activities and helps marketing design and implement email campaigns.
Lead Management with GoldMine Premium
- Analyse the value of each lead using the Leads Analysis tools in GoldMine Premium Edition
- Automated process can help automate many common GoldMine tasks such as sending emails, updating lead information, or scheduling lead activities.
- Track sales for reporting and campaign effectiveness.
Case Management with GoldMine Premium
- The customer Service Center and case management tools enables tracking, resolution and reporting of service support requests, resulting in improved client satisfaction and better client retention
- The GoldMine Premium Customer Service Center allows every support agent to log incoming service requests, be alerted to upcoming and urgent cases, and share client information across the entire support team
- Places vital client information in the hands of your support staff so they can close service request quickly and accurately
- GoldMine Premium users can leverage powerful Knowledge Base features to help analyze and resolve customer service issues
- Supports an organisational content structure for all users to access, if required, each user can develop their own, individual knowledge base topics
- Easily store content in comprehensive file and folder formats, and search the knowledge base by keywords, topics etc.
Features of GoldMine Premium Edition
- Universal Search: Find information wherever it is, even in linked documents, emails, notes etc. If its in GoldMine or linked to goldMine you can find it from a single search box.
- Preview Panes: instant view into activities, linked documents, emails and details without needing to expand the record or launch the document.
- GUI Features: The Opportunity and Project Manager modules provide superb useability and easier management.
- Unattended Install: System administrators can enable unattended install requiring no intervention from users. This reduces admin effort and ensures all users are on the same version.
- Automatic Upgrade: roll out version upgrades automatically.
- Field Configuration Features: Make field lookup lists dependent on value in another field. Additional configurable fields now available.
- Improved Security: New settings allow for granular data access or restrictions and easier administration.
..........Take a closer look at GoldMine Premium
- Modern look and feel makes GoldMine Premium Edition easier to learn and use
- Enhanced left hand navigation bar allows direct access into major features
- Tabbed view provides quick navigation between open windows in GoldMine
- Contact record display enables more customizability
- Contact Search Box is always present for faster access into contacts
- Auto-complete capability improves speed and accuracy in field data entry
- Contact list preview panes for quick navigation to detailed information
- RecentlyOrganization chart within contact relationships tab visually displays organization structure and roles
- Viewed box displays records just recently accessed in GoldMine
- User configurable grid controls, such as, Group By, Summary and Filter mechanisms
- Activity List allows users to easily manage open and closed activities, email communications and more.
- Tip of the day helps users learn about the features of GoldMine
Analytics & Reports
- GoldMine Premium report centre containsdozens of out of the box reports to extract various performance metrics
- Statistical and Graphical analysis
- Sales, Forecast and Quota analysis
- Knowledge Base module manages content which can be leveraged across modules in GoldMine
- Microsoft Office, integration for data export and mail merge features
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange plus many other third party applications
- Remote data access – access GoldMine via web with iGoldMine or iGoldMine Plus plus a number of third party solutions.
Recommended Server System Minimum Requirements
Microsoft Windows Server® 2003 R2 SP2 x64-bit or x86 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows Server® 2008SP2 x64-bit or x86 (32 bit)
Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005 SP3. SQL Server 2008 SP1. SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2. SQL Server 2013.
1 GB of RAM, 2 GB or more depending on size of the database
2.0 GHz or faster CPU (Intel or AMD)
250 MB of available hard drive space (1 GB or more recommended)
Recommended Shared Workstation Minimum Requirements
Microsoft Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2,
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows Vista™ - 1 GB of memory (2 GB or more recommended)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
250 MB of available hard drive space (500 MB or more recommended)
1.5 GHz or faster CPU (Intel or AMD)
Other server and workstation combinations may work but are not recommended. More information is available in the GoldMine Family Compatibility Matrix document here updated Feb 2013.