Real-time remote access to Goldmine
With iGoldMine users can access all the functionality of GoldMine Premium from any PC with an internet connection or the company LAN. Just navigate to your iGoldmine web address and log-in. It's that easy. iGoldMine looks and feels just like using GoldMine on the company LAN.
iGoldMine provides live access to all of your customer and prospects information. In addition, with iGoldMine you can also publish Microsoft Word over the Internet.
This means GoldMine Users can read and edit their linked word documents, templates etc even if word is not installed on their PC.
The PLUS version - iGoldMine Plus allows you to publish up to 30 applications for GoldMine users. Perhaps you have custom database or other applications? Just add them to the list and iGoldMine users need only click the icon and use them as if they were in the office at a Network PC.
..........iGoldMine Key Benefits
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency with centralised, web based CRM administration.
- Access live data from your master database
- Eliminates informational delays &losses
- No synchronisation headaches.
- No synchronisation required
- Can install on GoldMine Server - additional additional infrastructure needed.
- iGoldMine gives remote staff real-time access to GoldMine, Microsoft Word
- iGoldMine Plus™ publishes an additional 29 applications via the Web.
..........iGoldMine Key Features
- Full access to contacts and features - Provide full access to valuable GoldMine information to your entire team. They can view contacts and calendars, communicate via email, and use automated processes and other GoldMine features.
- Real time access - Replace synchronisation with live, remote access to web-based CRM information.
- Flexible connection options - Connect over a local LAN, the Web or other network connection.
- Added security - Access the full functionality of GoldMine Corporate Edition with added security by eliminating the need to have locally stored information. All web transmissions are fully encrypted for worry-free remote access to critical corporate data.
- Support for distributed teams - Easily deliver new GoldMine CRM applications to distributed teams.
- Leverages existing infrastructures - Use existing desktop hardware and software solutions without making upgrades.
- Quick rollout - Implement with ease by allowing remote users to get up and running quickly with just a URL. No client installation required.
- Central CRM administration - Administer one centralised CRM database from one location. Also, with this web based CRM solution, rapidly configure and deliver with the complete control of a central IT department.
..........iGoldMine System Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) server 5.0 or 6.0
- A minimum of five GoldMine Corporate Edition licenses Microsoft Windows® 2000 Server or Windows 2000 Advanced
- Server SP3 or higher, or Windows Server™ 2003
- Browser-based (zero footprint):
- Run iGoldMine or iGoldMine Plus either inside the browser or as an extension of it. This option provides a seamless, easy-to-access interface, as well as control over screen size and application switching.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer plug-in (Microsoft ActiveX® control)
- Netscape® plug-in (Java™-based plug-in)
- Generic Java plug-ins (signed or unsigned)
- Native clients (small install required):
- Run iGoldMine or iGoldMine Plus outside the browser and benefit from even better performance over browser plug-ins.
- Native Windows client